Hi Shel,

I grew up in Detroit area and was just back there this summer looking for a
coworking space to explore.  Congrats on getting started.  I now run Mojo
Coworking in Asheville, NC and have been open for 1.5 years.  Similar to
Workantile, we are at about $30 - $50 in supplies each month in a smaller
space (1625 soft).  I also run a marketing agency out of Mojo and so I keep
minimal office supplies on hand for that operation.  I'll get infrequent
requests from other members for batteries, manila folders, envelopes, etc.
but everyone pretty much takes care of their own office supplies.  (Note:
 Although as we expand later this month to a larger 4500 sqft space, I'm
considering approaching Staples/Office Max to offer them some type of
presence in exchange for either a membership fee or member discounts. We're
downtown Asheville and the closest office supply is out of town.)

We offer free coffee,cream, sugar, etc. ... but no snacks.  Again, in the
new space - we are looking into the idea of a community lunch one day per
week for something like $5 per person.  On and off in the past we have
offered Cliff MOJO Bars for $1 each on the honor system.

Best of luck.