I love the community lunch thing. Nothing better than sharing a meal and
spreading what each knows about different foods. Tom, how did your lunch thing
evolve? Who initiated it?

I was thinking of honor system for snacks -- also for the hotel guests. And
maybe having incentives for free snacks -- motivate the guests to participate
more in the ongoing culture.

I'm so excited for when we finally get going -- so much goodness to build
together!

Thanks everyone for the support and info! and Hi Anca! I love when worlds
spiral and recollide!