Shel,

The community lunch thing has been a part of Workantile since the
beginning. I think Mike Kessler, Workantile's founder, thought it would be
a good way for people to get to know each other - and he was right!

Now, the lunches are organized by our Cruise Directors, a job which rotates
among the membership. The Cruise Directors decide what the community lunch
will be each week and put the word out on the internal mailing list.

We use the honor system for snacks and coffee. We have a can on the snack
table people toss money into. It works well. People also bring stuff in -
pretzels, homemade cupcakes, whatever. The donated stuff is free for the
taking.