We just went live with Cobot and they are super so far.  I would contact
them to ask if they are able to provide what you want.  They have been
adapted by over 100 coworking centers so far.  We have worked mostly with
Alex and Christina.  My daughter went to Princeton and just moved to
Oxford, UK.  She was in Asia as an anchor for 4 years and back in NJ for 2
years and is spending a year in Oxford with her husband studying Christian
mission/apologetics...fascinating place.  Keep us posted whether you go
with Cobot other coworking software.  Becky, Founder of Blue Ocean
Innovation Center, Bozeman, MT, USA :-)