Hello everybody...Just wanted to say that here at http://www.sharedesk.net we'd
love to here your ideas to improve our platform...so my question is...:

Nobody can see this as an additional feature on ShareDesk??

If there is enough requests I can personally try to make space for this feature
in the next release!

...just my 2 cents.
After all we're free, we are already "there" with a huge coworking spaces
community (literally everywhere in the world)...and A LOT of spaces owners on
the platform have already invited their active (or former) coworkers to list
them in their coworking space page.

Members, after receiving the invitation, can create their ShareDesk profile
with their email, LinkedIn or Facebook accounts.

It's a good start, isn't it?

...again: this is just a thought to see the community reaction although I
honestly think it might actually work!

...anybody else can see this?
I don't see a feature like this profitable for us...but if there is a lot of
interest in trying to build something like a "coworking space wall" or add a
"multi-messaging system"...it's always good to help when we can! :)

Enrico.