Yes Galaxy Unite is currently only in North America.  We will make sure to
update the number form so that it works for outside of North America.
 Thanks for the heads up.  You should still be able to make an account
without adding your number.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 2:43 AM, Will Bennis, Locus Workspace <
wmben...@locusworkspace.com> wrote:

> Hi Ashley,
>
> Galaxy Unite looks potentially pretty cool. But it also looks as though it
> only works for North America (I tried to get started setting up an account
> and it said my phone number was invalid). Is that right or am I just
> missing something?
>
> Will
>

> On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:19:19 AM UTC+2, Ashley Johnson wrote:
>>
>> Hey there! Just to chime in...We are in development to create better
>> communication between members not only as a chat platform but also as a way
>> to showcase member profiles.  If anyone is interested in being involved
>> with Galaxy Unite <http://galaxyunite.com/> - the freelancer's coworking
>> network - get in touch as we are happy to design based on your needs.  We
>> are open to bringing on business partners as well ;)
>>
>> On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 11:58:02 AM UTC-6, Gunasekar C. Rajaratnam
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Exactly Craig.. if most members are already active on a popular site
>>> like Facebook, they will be most comfortable with a Facebook secret group
>>> or closed group then log on to something else.
>>> Gunasekar

>>>  --

Onwards and upwards,

Ashley Johnson