The reality of business press coverage is sometimes you lose - and this was
one of those times. It was clear while I was being interviewed the reporter
had a negative point of view about coworking and considered it very
expensive. I tried to move him off of this and suggested to talk to others
(he did talk to Liz Elam) to get a more balanced view, but he stayed with
his point of view.

I didn't like this story either and feel he left out important context from
some my quotes. But in the reporter's defense, I'm familiar with his work
and he's usually good at his job.  Also, part of his job at Bloomberg is to
have a point of view, and he expressed his.

By coincidence I was also interviewed by a reporter from The Week the same
day.  Her article -  The Booming Future of Collaborative Work Environments
<http://theweek.com/articles/535709/booming-future-collaborative-work-environments>
 -
is much better.