> If the writer knew what he was talking about, he wouldn’t have hyphenated the
> word “coworking”. Duh!

I wish that were true. Editors, again, religiously follow the AP Stylebook and
since coworking as a term is neither in the dictionary nor in the Stylebook,
even the BEST writers who bring a convincing argument to their editors get
their words hacked.

For example, I spoke to the author of the recent Times article about coworking
and vacations.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/20/business/co-working-on-vacation-a-desk-in-paradise.html?_r=0

She’s a really great journalist, and that article showed for it. But it had the
hyphen. Here’s an excerpt from an email I had with her about a completely
different article:

Frustrating, but true.

-Alex

The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.

Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com

Listen to the podcast: http://listen.coworkingweekly.com