I theorized a coworking/co-op incubator environment where members actually
lived in the space as part of a intensive startup incubator group so I
wouldn't be surprised if Wework took that on..

I once heard from someone at wework (who shall remain nameless) that their
goal was (and he said this with a straight face) to open a new coworking
space every 7 days,

scary.