This was an amazing story!
As someone who is starting a space it's helpful to hear the backstory,
behind wework. This particular quote stood for me.

   - "WeWork prefers to work with new developments or in gentrifying or
   distressed neighborhoods, where WeWork can get space at a standard
   anchor-tenant discount of about 10%.

How important is it to look for buildings in communities  which fit the
criteria above?