Thank you all for your replies, i really appreciate them.

@Tony
My goal is to ditch this crappy work, or eventually do it remotely.
Although i have 2 months behind of getting payed, i still need it to pay
the bills. I have 15 years of my life here and i don't want to get out with
my finger up my butt. I already tried and agreement with thm to let me go
but it didn't work out too well.

My goal is that exactlly. Make something of value, change something, help
people, bring them closer... i'd like it to be my legacy (ok, a bit too
romantic...) !! Also i think is a business oportunity, i can't eat
fullfilment and they don't accept that as bank payments either. So i guess
my drive is a little bit of both.

You make some very good sugestions. Maybe the in-person ones are a bit
difficult for me, i'm a shy guy at first, but maybe i'll try and start
contacting the 50000 hostels around and try to understand if they have many
costumers that actually do some work, etc... Start a FB group/community on
the subject... Only one doubt, do i make this approach as a "business"
owner/entrepeneur obviously community member and caring fellow coworker or
do it has just another coworker trying to reach out and then come up with a
"solution"... a cowork space? The latter doesn't make me feel very good
about myself, as i feel i'm tricking people and using them... (not sure if
i made myself clear on the point!!)

@Trevor
thanks for sharing your experience. I read somewhere that the idea is about
5% of a "product", so not to woory about the idea getting stollen. But
there's always a risk and i'm glad you understand my fear.
Read your post, nice going man. I'm not sure i want to go the coop way, but
it's nice to see you came out on top with that all story.

Best regards,
Tiago