Tiago -

Before I left my last job, my employer and I clashed big time as well and I
felt stifled. I know how horrible that can feel. I did a pretty rare
interview about the experience and the impact it had on Indy Hall
<https://soundcloud.com/the-beautiful-struggle/013-alex-hillman>, if you're
interested in some commiseration.

Point is, I feel for you on that "need to get out" AND I know how great it
feels to get out, so I'm rooting for you :) I'll still stand by my
statement that getting an income-earning freelance or consulting practice
up and running quickly is much, much much easier path. Check out that
interview - it's got some serious gold inside that I think can help you
make this next step.

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com
Listen to the podcast: http://dangerouslyawesome.com/podcast

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 12:09 PM, Tiago Vasconcelos <talvasconce...@gmail.com