When we started our weekly meetups for Cowork Niagara, there were only four
people who came out to the first event. I remember thinking that we were never
going to get where we needed to be with that number!

But over the weeks and months that followed, people started coming out more
regularly. We grew in number so that, by the time six months passed, we had 20
or more people coming out on a regular basis.

The most important parts at this point are patience and consistency. You need
to give the community room to grow, the same way you would a seed. It will grow
when the conditions are right, but only as quickly as it’s supposed to.

Trevor Twining
Cowork Niagara
http://coworkniagara.com <http://coworkniagara.com/>
Home of Niagara’s independent workforce