Yahoo distributed billions of dollars as profits to its owners and
investors and put their names in history of internet. Now they are badly
failing but that doesn't make them a failure in general.

Anyways, my point is if the founders give importance to the name and cannot
select one  I would take it seriously if I am advicing them. That may be an
indication of deeper problem among partners. Discussing on the name may
surface these and help decide what their core values are.

I understand you want to emphasize the importance of community building and
in comparision to that name, location, capital are secondary..Well that is
true in a sense but people are different and their road to success may be
different than yours.