Good point. :)

In addition to my last post, I should add that I've spent a ton of time I've
the past couple of weeks networking and making friends with County officials
and key individuals in the county who have major sway (influential business
owners, leaders in local business organizations, etc), and I've found it to be
hugely effective in carrying the momentum. They've all joined in by sharing our
posts on Facebook and encouraging their friends to check us out. The entire
county is interested, and we've been getting a lot of traffic.

I just don't want you (Alex) to think I'm not paying attention to your advice
about building community. I have a ton of respect for you, and I pay close
attention to everything you say!

Thanks for caring! :)