Anything you want, mus be easy to remember and might have coworking in the
name for ease search on the web. Branding is the hardest part when
launching a business the more the brand is not descriptive like fiverr
yahoo google airbnb uber... the more you will have to promote with huge
marketing budget the more descriptive brand is the more easy is to promote
like geolocationcoworking.... because half promotion is already done in the
description.

If I have to chose a coworking name I will pick "mylocation"+"coworking"
ex: anaheim coworking rather than "Galoster"..

Now thats my opinion

so you can chose The pulse and add coworking too.

I know pulse name for "night clubs" and fitness club" not really things in
the work stuff but your idea is king so you decide to name what you want.