hi all:
what you need to do is be clear and clever with this and don't end up like
us....

ok the building is called Halton Mill (we called it Halton Mill; it's a
former engineering factory in a village called Halton.Clear enough).
the non profit cooperative that runs Halton Mill is called Green Elephant
Coop (because we're supergreen - 100 per cent renewable energy from a hydro
electric plant on the river 5 minutes from us, etc etc)..and because the
engineering factory once made mechanical elephants for British seasides!
the coworking space within Halton Mill (where we also have workshops,
studios and private offices as well as event space) is called The Hive.
Hmmm.

It sort of all works, everyone here knows what's what, 'the hive at halton
mill' etc. but it's probably not totally clear for other people.
Also we are owned by Lancaster Cohousing at Forgebank, the ecocommunity
based next door (where I live) and lots of people think the Mill IS the
cohousing project, which it isn't...

i'm not sure what the moral is or if we'd change anything if we did it
again!