As we start to map out how we're going to layout and organize our space,
something we're looking at now is how to provide spaces for phone calls. This
is a little tricky because we're upstairs, and also, we don't have a lot of
room to work with.

That said, we do have several closets that we don't really need for storage,
and were playing with the idea of converting them into phone booths.

The thought is to replace the doors with ones that have a glass panel, so to
create the illusion of more space (less claustrophobic), and to add an
aesthetically pleasing hanging light, a stool or stoop seat that doesn't take
up much space, a small floating shelf for laptop/phone, an outlet to plug in
devices, and some soundproofing panels to help deaden the sound.

Have any of you ever tried anything like this? Any thoughts one way or the
other?