Thanks for the feedback, Jerome. That all makes sense.

I'm clear on what you think we should not do as a solution to give our members
space to have phone calls and video conferences, but any recommendations on
what we should do?

Going outside would be cumbersome as we are on the second floor. We just don't
have the budget for one or multiple prefab models (Zenbooth, Framery, etc). We
also don't have enough space to be able to afford giving up a room for this
purpose.

I appreciate the input! :)