Thanks Alex - I'm really just in the process of learning what kind of
communities exist in my city - immersing myself in clubs, meetups, get
togethers etc. but it will be really interesting to approach the next set
of interactions with this in the back of my mind.

It's interesting that the "education" of local people needs to happen -
there are a few die-hard "we don't need no space, we work anywhere" guys
and girls but I think the idea of setting out a clear vision for a space
will mean the wider community "get it" much faster.

Thanks again for your feedback - as a newbie I'm soaking up as much
information as I can and finding the community is really helpful and open
with providing it!

All the best

Mark