Hey Mic,

To answer your general question of whether coworking members require such
intangible services, it is a straight YES! But it is up to the community
manager to determine the exact need and match the appropriate services. And
here are short answers to your other questions:

1. Perks are definitely differentiating in nature but can easily be adopted
by any of the competitors. Whether there is an exclusivity contract with
your partners makes a lot of sense, especially if they can provide both
cost advantage and value.

2. This is scale oriented. The more members you have, the more you are
driving up the possibility of offering value (a lot of members signing up)
to your third party partners. Might not be a large volume initially but
might pick up.

3. If you are talking about a package (office space, services, etc..),
might be a turnoff due to higher pricing. It always best to bring a new
member in first before pitching him any services.

Hope the answers help!

Cheers
Raghu