Hey Ray,

I'm glad you mentioned DeskPass <http://www.deskpass.com>. It's not really
a perk in the same vein as the discussion. However, I run DeskPass in
Colorado and we have over 20 spaces on in throughout the Denver metro
region. It attracts mostly remote workers that have never tried coworking
before. I recommend spaces sign up because we have found it provides lead
generation and we get paid for it.

As for the perks to members, we have offered lunch discounts, gym
discounts, and promos for local retailers. Most members do not take
advantage of it except for a local discount we have for the neighborhood
coffee shops where they get 10% off.

We are instead pushing for disocunts on software they are using. We are in
talks with Xero accounting software right now.