On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 07:28:03AM -0400, David Golden wrote:

> Unless the toolchain is updated to allow *distributions* and not
> *modules* to be listed as prerequisites, this is pretty much the best
> that can be done.  (Barring a "development" packages index, which
> would probably be an optional thing for users to enable.)

I could probably create such an index fairly easily and have it
alongside my cp5.6.2an etc "mirrors".  If people think it's useful, I'll
see if I can set it up this weekend.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

  I don't do .INI, .BAT, or .SYS files.  I don't assign apps to files.
  I don't configure peripherals or networks before using them. I have
  a computer to do all that. I have a Macintosh, not a hobby.
        -- Fritz Anderson