On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:47 PM, David Cantrell <da...@cantrell.org.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 09:53:38PM +0100, Andreas J. Koenig wrote:
>> On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 22:02:46 +0100, j...@cpan.org (Johan Vromans) said:
>> > http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2010/01/msg6656308.html
>> > I therefore must assume it's a TESTER problem.
>> Yes, we're suffering already for a few days but today Barbie fixed the
>> testers master database by hiding the broken reports that come from a
>> broken and so far unstopped broken test machine.
>
> But this is one of Chris's reports, not APOCAL's.

Yes -- that pretty clearly should have been discarded and not sent at
all.  There's something about 'prereq_data' not being recognized.

Aha!  EekBoek bundles M::B 0.28, which didn't have 'prereq_data'.

Chris -- I think CPANPLUS needs to check the exit code of 'Build
prereq_data' and fall back on scraping _build/prereqs if it's not OK.
Never underestimate the ability of authors/users to find the wrong
module, I guess.  :-)

Johan -- Would you please consider updating the bundled M::B?  You
might want to see if the instructions in Module::Build::Bundling are
sufficient to automate it for you easily.

David