From: George Bruseker <bruse...@ics.forth.gr>
Date: Monday, May 21, 2018 at 11:32 PM
To: Robert Sanderson <rsander...@getty.edu>
Cc: Franco Niccolucci <franco.niccolu...@gmail.com>, Martin Doerr
<mar...@ics.forth.gr>, "crm-sig@ics.forth.gr" <crm-sig@ics.forth.gr>
Subject: Re: [Crm-sig] Scope note of event

Hi Rob et al.,

Just to jump in on the reason for this particular scope note reformulation work.

The reason behind the effort to articulate a new scope note lies in the
reference to states in the previous scope note which has caused an ongoing
debate regarding where then ‘states’ are in CIDOC CRM. Given that this debate
recurs frequently, it seems worth the effort to kill the ‘states’ language..

When you say that E5 doesn’t have a relation to E77, what do you mean? There is
p12 as the most general relation between an E2 kind of thing and and an E77. Or
do you mean something else?

Cheers,

George

On May 22, 2018, at 12:52 AM, Robert Sanderson