I'd use the term 'forms of life' instead of 'intangible heritage'. Then the
likely closest CRM concept is E5 Event, at least if you want to be able to
associate to actors in any direct way.

E5 Event "Tango" p11 had participant E74 Group.

Probably to be more expressive one would need an extension for social life!