Yes I know, it's a buyers market right now :).
Silver is, however, getting rarer. It is believed to
be only 2 or 4x as abundant as gold now as the silver
is used up as a rapid pace in industrial processes.

If you want we could up silver to 2:10 or maybe even
4:10 rather then the 1:10 it is now and put copper at
1:10. Your thoughts? If you want to do this I'll be
happy to change the archtypes. Someone will need to
change the bank exchange tables though (I'll do mlab).

So should we keep it at 1:10. Put it at 2:10 or 4:10 ?
(or 3:10 ? (odd numbers are unfun at division though))