Black Unicorn writes:
 > WOAH.  Are you sure you know what you are doing?  You're close to imposing a
 > duty to decrypt punishable by penal sanctions (read jailtime).  This is
 > precisely the WRONG way to go.

Sure, because you can't tell the difference between someone who is
unable to decrypt (Sorry, I lost my key), and someone who is unwilling
to decrypt (Sorry, I "lost" my key).  Encrypted documents should be
covered under our Fifth Amendment.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://crynwr.com/~nelson