"Arnold G. Reinhold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote (some time ago)
> Subject:       Re: Self Incrimination and Cryptographic Keys in US
> This discussion deserves an FAQ of its own

I haven't participated in the discussion on [EMAIL PROTECTED], but
there is a similar thread on ukcrypto in which I mentioned briefly
the results of my research into this issue [*]. Moreover, the
discussion pops up every year or so on these or other lists, and the
same arguments are repeated many times.

So, it seems sensible to make a FAQ. I would volunteer for this, but
that I probably won't have time until July. What do people think?
Should I give it a try? If so, can it wait until July?

Kind regards,
Bert-Jaap

[*] See Chapter 8 of my Ph.D. thesis The Crypto Controversy, not
online, but summary available at
http://cwis.kub.nl/~frw/people/koops/thesis/thesis.htm
Bert-Jaap Koops     tel     +31 13 466 8101
Tilburg University  facs    +31 13 466 8149
P.O. Box 90153      e-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
5000 LE Tilburg     http://cwis.kub.nl/~frw/people/koops/bertjaap.htm
the Netherlands
This world's just mad enough to have been made
by the Being his beings into being prayed. (Howard Nemerov)