Actually D-wave supposedly managed 512-Qubits.

128-bit keys are still safe though. In order for it to be cost effective to
brute force a 128-bit key, and given that 80-bit keys are vulnerable now,
each quantum evaluation of a cryptographic algorithm must be no more
expensive than 2^16 that of a classical computation.