On 1/26/2015 12:34 AM, Watson Ladd wrote:
On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 9:21 PM, Ron Garret <r...@flownet.com> wrote:
On Jan 25, 2015, at 9:17 PM, Ryan Carboni <rya...@gmail.com> wrote:

Actually D-wave supposedly managed 512-Qubits.
Yes, but they’re not all mutually entangled.  Each qubit only communicates with
six others.  (Even that is pretty impressive though.)
No, D-wave didn't make a quantum computer capable of running Shor's
algorithm. It's unclear if D-wave's device even works, and there are
certain theoretical reasons to suspect it didn't.

See http://www.scottaaronson.com/blog/?p=1400 for actual people who
know things saying things.
rg

I have contacted D-wave with many questions and they have dodged me so who knows if the product actually works.

--
Kevin

---
is active.