Perhaps I didn’t state my own skepticism about D-wave in strong-enough terms.
For a 512-bit quantum computer to be useful for cryptography it would have to
have 512 mutually entangled qubits and the D-wave machine has at most six.  So
they are still a very long way from being useful.  Nonetheless, even six
mutually entangled qubits is an impressive engineering achievement (if they in
fact achieved it.  It’s not clear that they did.)

Bottom line: you’re almost certainly safe from quantum cryptoanalysis for the
next few years.  But for the next few decades the jury is out.