>"This Is War!" Perfect for all consumers except the slaughtered, a few of
>which get ritual mourning (most ignored, unreported,
> unsacrelized, unheroricized, unencrypted)."

It's actually amazing, if you have a story and documentation and its a
bombshell to a point that it makes you question the accuracy due to
your own belief structure (id est FOIA responses are required to be
truthful, courts are always impartial, etc); the biggest problem is
actually finding someone whom is willing to look up from their smart
phone long enough to listen to a non-trivial story.

What an incredibly indifferent society we've become.