It's not bad at all, but the lack of information is inconvenient. What is
the deadline? Will new maps be in the next Operation? Will they look for
demolition maps or defuse maps or hostage maps? How do you even know if
your map is good enough, some people have over 50k subscribers and don't
hear a peep from Valve.