From: csgo_sdk-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:csgo_sdk-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Nick Haruk
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 10:55 PM
To: csgo_sdk@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [Csgo_sdk] Valve, it would have been nice to know.

Valve Handbook for new employees, page 52

> What is Valve Not Good At?

> Disseminating information internally

Whether this list is considered internal or not, who knows.  Somebody might.

Isn't it operation Phoenix?  Like, rise from the ashes phoenix?  Like,
return to life phoenix?  As apposed to Icarus, who flew towards the sun with
wings of wax.

Operation Phoenix sounds like retreading the maps in name, and that's what
it does.  Operation Icarus will be a pack of maps that only look good in
screen shots, look forward to that!  (Just kidding, that wouldn't get a
release.)

Now, if it was Operation Chuck, I'd be worried.

Consider this pack time to get in gear.  This is how you know, and with a
time estimate.  Month or more from last pack release.  I expect Chuck to
come out around Spring Break, but that's just my amature biz-dev
speculation.

Regards,
Vulgarman
http://steamcommunity.com/id/vulgarman/