I've been experiencing a problem with 2048x2048 textures as well as others,
where if I align to Top, it will shift the texture to 1024 on Y, however I
cannot access different parts of the texture because the shift counter
resets and jumps the texture randomly.

Also, the random buttons for X and Y do not work properly, if you quickly
spam them you can see there is only about 7 random locations a texture can
jump to, and often times there is still heavy repeating while using the
repeat function.

I'd also like to suggest if these bugs are going to be fixed, if Valve
would implement a separate "Fit" for both X and Y. The reason for this is I
frequently will Fit a texture in order to obtain the Y data, and than I
manually match the X to the Y in order to prevent dithering. This could be
avoided if you could lock the X or Y while using Fit.