Yikes.  Seems I made a bit of a mistake there.

1. I forgot to mention, the dip on Wednesday near 00:00 was referencing the
memory usage graph.

2. Our average memory usage isn't that high.  If you're familiar with
Linux, it allocates unused RAM as cache.  If a program needs the RAM, linux
will then automatically free up the needed RAM for use.  More reading can
be done here about this if you're interested: http://www.linuxatemyram.com/

3. Therefore, here's another graph of the exact same time period and
location from our other monitoring system: http://i.imgur.com/VU2K4Wd.png
.  Again, the dip in the RAM usage is our CSGO server update script
running.