Georg:

>Tedd's example doesn't adjust to available window-width at all (except
>when forced in Opera), thus the solution is weak by design. I didn't
>spell that out, and I really shouldn't have to.

Tedd's example wasn't designed to adjust to window-width -- it was
designed to adjust to zoom levels and thus was a strong solution for
the problem described -- by design.

The point of my example:

http://www.sperling.com/examples/zoom1/

was to show that the size of text and the size of graphics (images)
could both accommodate zoom levels, not adjust to window widths. If
you will note, the layout stays generally the same throughout all
zoom levels, as it was designed to do.

Now, considering that you think my solution was weak, because it
didn't adjust to window-widths, then let's see you design a stronger
page such that the size of a graphic adjusts to window-widths. Can
you?

I thought not.

tedd