Georg:

>tedd wrote:
>  > I explain the technique at: http://www.sperling.com/examples/zoom1/
>
>I've seen good implementations of em-sized designs, and some
>really counter-productive ones.
>The good em-sized designs will also scale in relation to browser-window,
>so visitors are in control.
>Many weak em-sized designs will overflow the window and require sideways
>scrolling if font-size is bumped up a bit by the visitor.

Your yardstick to measure the "weak/strong" value of a design is IF
the browser's window generates a horizontal scroll bar? If so, then
that's your opinion, and my opinion differs. The value of a good
design should not be tied to browser's window.

As I said before, let's see you design a page such that the graphic
resizes as the window-sizes. To my knowledge, it can't be done just
using css. Whereas, my example resizes graphics very nicely with
different zoom levels.

tedd