THOMAS ROGERS wrote:

>For a long time now I've wanted to learn how to create drop down menus.  I
>tried many CSS based methods but never got them working, so last Friday I
>decided to give the Sothink dhtml menu tool a try.
>
>Using the tool as an ad in to Frontpage, I created an include page at
>http://www.ncmhcso.org/includepages/include.htm.  I created a DWT using the
>above include page, and then the final product is at a test page
>http://www.ncmhcso.org/test-inner.htm.  Take a look at this and you will see
>that the menu is much more expansive than the include page.  I think what's
>happening is that it's being governed by the style sheet.  I'd prefer to
>control the menu using the tool, and I'm fearful of making major changes to
>the style sheet.  Is there a quick and easy way to disable the style sheet
>just for the menu?

Hi Tom,
AFAIK, I'm afraid not: the styles of the script are heavily interfering
with the page styles, and it is a rather complicated (&: long loading!)
script.
Maybe you can isolate the included part totally from the normal page,
use it as a separated page, and put it in place by an iframe. Then the
main style cannot influence the menu styles.

    * Qck&Drty raw testpage
      <http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscorner/css-discuss/test-inner-new.htm>

Additional styling of the include and the normal page will be needed (I
hope it is possible).

But imho I think I should prefer a Suckerfish like css drop down. :-)
Did you try the examples from Listamatic2 already?

    * http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic2/

Success and greetings,
francky