David Laakso wrote:
> Matthew Ohlman wrote:
>> ...  I would especially appreciate a review of IE on Mac if possible
>> since I do not have access to a Mac.  General comments and suggestions
>> are very much appreciated if you have any.
>>
>> The site is:  http://www.ohlman.com/sldc/index.html

IE Mac:
in general: if you need to support IE-Mac, buy a Mac :) and read
Philippe's IE-Mac bugs and oddities pages.
http://www.l-c-n.com/IE5tests/

1)
Several background-images are missing, therefore, the menu is not usable.
-> don't use single quotes

2)
right column drops down

-> if you, for some reasons, don't want to filter the IE-Win Hacks per
Conditional Comments: Note that * html is read by IE-Mac too. Use the
IE-Mac commented backslash hack to hide your * html rules from IE-Mac.

Ingo

--
http://www.satzansatz.de/css.html