Matthew Ohlman wrote:
> Good Evening CSS-D,
>
> I was hoping someone could give me a quick site check on the following
> design.  I would especially appreciate a review of IE on Mac if possible
> since I do not have access to a Mac.  General comments and suggestions are
> very much appreciated if you have any.
>
> The site is:  http://www.ohlman.com/sldc/index.html
>
> Thanks so much in advance, Matthew

Personally, I think that IE/Mac is such an esoteric and combination that it
would be acceptable to serve IE on Mac a "reset" stylesheet, or just serve
unstyled. So long as any user with that OS/Browser combo is able to access the
content you're OK.

You'd be unlucky to have a user with the Mac/IE combo anyway, IMO.