>Rafel wrote:

> David, please configure your e-mail client...

well I am using hotmail and i am not sure How I can do that...lol
but I will look at the options to see what I can do there.

>The paragraph above looks like a possible answer to me...How about you?

But it is not to me. It is not that the browsers decided
to render wrongly when they encounter a loose or non standard
mode. It is because either the standards did not ask it (loose dtd)
or the standards were not present (quirks mode) so the browsers
could get on with their lives.

>do you happen to have a specific test case..

No i do not. Sorry.

>... we can't see your face nor hear the tone of your voice...

Well sorry if i sound offensive. I am not at all. In regards to
my picture, well I am a handsome guy :) and you are welcome
to see it here:

http://cssfreelancer.awardspace.com

please let me know if you liked me ...lol..

and in regards to my voice i can record my voice and attach
it to my email upon request :) . That is just a joke.

so i guess i am doing fine now...

regards,
davoud
P.S.: To contribute to my research please visit:
http://cssfreelancer.awardspace.com/stability.html