At 3:03 PM -0500 3/14/08, Jeff Gates wrote:

>In troubleshooting this I found an old (1999)  article by Eric Meyer
>"Help! My CSS Isn't Working!"
>(http://meyerweb.com/eric/articles/webrev/199904.html) in which he says
>that there should be no space between the property and the variable (i.e.
>it shouldn't be this: width: 100%; --instead it should be width:100%;). Is
>this still true?

    It was never true.  But it's always been true that you can't
legally put spaces between values and units, which is what I believe
I said in that article.  (If I said otherwise, I'll be suitably
embarrassed.)

--
Eric A. Meyer (http://meyerweb.com/eric/), List Chaperone
"CSS is much too interesting and elegant to be not taken seriously."