On 22/05/2008, at 12:39 AM, David Laakso wrote:

Karl Hardisty wrote:
> http://mothership.co.nz/blog
>

> All feedback greatly accepted.
>

> Karl

It looked fine to me cross-browser, Karl.
Couple of trivial CSS errors to correct.

Aside:
The title of the document does not seem to appear in the text.
Font-scaling breaks the long word "mothership." in the nav
It is not very user friendly to feed the IE's pixel fonts.
If you are into pushing the envelope, minimum font-size 32px in Opera
does a real number on the page.

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/

David,

thank you for this.  In my headlong fall toward slumber I also
noticed that I had only changed the main page, and not the blog entry
pages as well.  I'll be rectifying this later today, along with the
three css errors.

Also, thank you for the heads up on the font sizing (esp. with
'mothership').  I am guilty of forgetting from time to time to run
the +2/-2 font size test (at a minimum) and this was one of those.

Regards,

Karl
mothership | mothership.co.nz