Ysgrifennodd David Laakso:
> Kind of like a long line measure at 116.5 dpi.

Sorry for being thick, but I don't understand that.  It's a bit of
terminology I've missed, I think.

> Pixel font-sizes are not very user friendly.

Yes, you're absolutely right.  I hadn't realised I'd done that.  Must
have been my evil twin.  It wasn't hurting much since everything
thereafter was relative, but it's unnecessary and I've changed it to 80%.

There are a couple of other things I've noticed, which someone might be
able to help with:

*  Is there any way of stopping the navigation menu from wrapping when
the screen size gets smaller.  I'd prefer horizontal scroll bars, if
it's possible

*  In IE6, the menu items "twitch" to the left when they're first
pointed at.  I'm not terribly worried about IE6, but it would be nice to
stop it if it can be done.

*  Also in IE6, the clickable area has not expanded to include the
entire 'button'.  Is it impossible to make IE6 do that?

> I look at Sarah, and I've got "Georgia"[1] on my mind...
>
> [1] at default

:-)

Should I tell her?

Thanks for taking the time to comment.