Melbeach wrote:
> Thanks for the help Georg. This seems to be working. As you
> mentioned, the only drawback appears to be that it breaks down in IE6
>  and below when you resize the window real small. So it's either that
>  or go with Quirks Mode. I think I'll opt for no Quirks Mode and put
> up with the window resizing issue.

Your choice, of course. I have yet to see any advantages in having IE6
in its "not very standard compliant mode"...
<http://www.gunlaug.no/contents/wd_additions_16.html>
...so I'll keep it in "quirks mode" until there's not a single one left
on earth to confront my designs :-)

I'll even overload IE6 with min/max expressions until it chokes on them...
<http://www.gunlaug.no/contents/wd_additions_14.html>
...just for the fun of it.

regards
        Georg