Hello again,

Well I now have the gallery being displayed correctly in FF3 and
Safari by delivering the appropriate code changes.

Thank you for your help on this issue, I'm very impressed that you
found a solution.

The thing that's still grating on me is that I just don't understand
what's going on.  What are all the empty divs about?

Tim

--
http://www.timothyarmes.com