Good Morning;

The page in question
http://www.drdelmath.com/special_topics/function/functions_quadratic_properties.htm
is pretty simple but it is another step for me in using "best practices."
This uses no tables and I believe my CSS is pretty lean and clean.
Right now I use Javascript to display content contained in a file.  As time
permits I expect to learn enough PHP to do that without Javascript.

I am interested in:
1) Does it look okay in all browsers?
2) Does the style switcher (monitor vs projection) work well?
3) Does the footer stay at the bottom of the document?
4) Are the header words centered on the document as if the radio buttons
were not present?
5) Does the print style sheet present a good looking document?
6) Am I taking full advantage of inheritance in CSS?

Thanks for any and all comments.

Del