> Essentially there is nothing intrinsically wrong with color
> within textual material.
> The primary colors (red, blue, and yellow) are difficult to use on the
> "canvas"-- whether the "canvas" is paper, linen, or a computer screen.
> The very, very discriminatory of one color (either red or
> blue) in addition to bold in black might  better for text.
> Name of the game with color and boldface within text is to
> /use very little of it/, and try not to assault folks senses
> while your do it: think "less" is "more."

Though I'm not a frequent poster here -- mostly a lurker -- I did want to
expand on this briefly.

While I have no issue with the use of color, fully saturated colors cause
too much of a distraction away from the content. Less saturated colors would
give you "more with less" to rephrase David's comment. (Again, this is just
an aesthetic comment. Other's will no doubt have other opinions.)

There is also the issue -- though dated -- that red, blue, and purple can
also be confused with a user's default link color styling. Again, that last
one is a bit dated.

This all being said, you do use colors consistently. That is good. Blue for
level 1 and level 2 heads, and Red for level 3 run-in heads (though they are
not tagged as h3).

There is one display issue that I did see. While you did fix the centering
with respect to the radio buttons, when printed, the heading is no longer
centered.

...Rob
Rob Emenecker @ Hairy Dog Digital
www.hairydogdigital.com

Please note: Return e-mail messages are only accepted from discussion groups
that this e-mail address subscribes to. All other messages are automatically
deleted.